Liverpool warned using tactical family link to sign Jude Bellingham won't work
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Liverpool have been warned that signing Jude Bellingham's younger brother, Jobe, will not aid their attempts to entice the Borussia Dortmund star to make the switch to Anfield. The teenage midfielder is already in-demand and has attracted interest from the likes of Liverpool, Manchester City and Newcastle .
The Mirror revealed earlier this month that the Reds have asked to be 'kept informed' of Jobe's situation at Birmingham. The 16-year-old has been offered scholarship term by the Blues but could still sign elsewhere.
However, former Liverpool defender Glen Johnson has warned Liverpool that pursuing a deal for Jobe would be unlikely to help them in their bid to eventually lure Jude to Anfield.
He told Bettingodds: “I’ve heard of him but I’ve never seen him play. I don’t think Liverpool would buy him if they didn’t think he had potential. I’m sure they’ve liked what they’ve seen and, of course, he’s got great pedigree and he could be his own player or even as good as his brother. So it could be tactical, but I don’t think Jude is going to go to a football club just because his brother is there. Football is short and you don’t know when that will happen, or what club he’s at, at the time. I'm sure they’re just hoping he turns out to be as good as his brother.”
READ MORE: Erik ten Hag eyeing Inter raid with Man Utd 'studying right offer'
Related Questions and Answer about "Liverpool warned using tactical family link to sign Jude Bellingham won't work"
Table of Content
- Did Liverpool sign Fabio Carvalho?
- How do I sign a PDF using Entrust?
- Who Won Liverpool vs Leeds?
- How many trophies has Liverpool won?
- Who won the Liverpool match tonight?
- How many Premier League Liverpool won?
- What is a warned statement?
- What is tactical team?
- Did Jude get a dish to the banquet?
- Who has won more trophies Liverpool or Arsenal?
By doing this, all subsequent PDF documents you receive from that signer will be trusted.
- To add a signature to the trusted list. 1 Open the PDF document in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
- 2 Click the Signature icon in the left pane.
- 3 Right-click the signature to trust. ...
- 4 Select Validate Signature.