Charles McMullen is an Irish Presbyterian minister, elected in February 2018 as the moderator-elect of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland. He took office in June 2018, succeeding Noble McNeely.  At the Assembly two controversial decisions were made. First, the Presbyterian Church in Ireland loosened its links to the Church of Scotland. Secondly, the Church received a report from its Doctrine Committee concerning the nature of a credible profession of faith with reference to those in same sex relationships.
- "Presbyterian Church in Ireland elects next Moderator". Irish Times. 7 February 2018. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- "Presbyterian Church elects Charles McMullen as next moderator".
- "Rev Charles McMullen elected as next Presbyterian moderator".
- "Rev Charles McMullen to be next moderator".
- "Bangor minister 'overwhelmed' to be chosen as Presbyterian Moderator".
- "McMullen to be next Moderator".
- "Irish Presbyterians vote to loosen Scottish church ties".
- "Presbyterian Church in Ireland votes to deny gay people full membership of the church".
- "Thought for the Day".