|Location||Yarmouth, Maine, U.S.|
|Address||60 Gilman Road|
The Cutter House is an historic home at 60 Gilman Road in Yarmouth, Maine. Built in 1730, over a century before today's Yarmouth was incorporated, it is the oldest extant building in the town. It was built for Ammi Ruhamah Cutter, the first minister of the now-demolished Meetinghouse under the Ledge which stood around 150 yards (140 m) to the west between 1729 and 1836. It stands almost directly across Gilman Road from the Pioneer Cemetery, which was established a year later. The home, the Pioneer Cemetery and the nearby Ledge Cemetery are all that remain of this early settlement.
Perez B. Loring lived at the Cutter House in the mid-19th century, after it was no longer a manse. For the second half of the 20th century, it was home to Charles and Anita Stickney, who purchased it from Henry P. Frank.
- "North Yarmouth, Maine. First Church" – Congregational Library & Archives
- American Seedsman, Volume 3. American Seedsman. 1921. p. 46.
- Ancient North Yarmouth and Yarmouth, Maine 1636-1936: A History, William Hutchinson Rowe (1937)
- Yarmouth Historic Context Statement, Draft 5, August 31, 2020
- 60 Gilman Road - Vision Government Solutions