iRecharge is an electronic distribution platform that allows individuals and businesses sell virtual products and services such as airtime and mobile data, internet subscriptions, pay TV , Electricity bills and Bulk SMS and also give their customers “change” as airtime. You can use iRecharge, to pay electricity bills, subscribe for cable tv, data & airtime recharge and earn instant commissions as a merchant.
With iRecharge you can pay bills smartly from the comfort of your home or on-the-go, directly into the utility bill’s assigned bank account number, at no extra cost. In a bid to increase its efficiency in delivering its services to its customers, Eko Electricity Distribution Company has partnered IRecharge Tech-Innovations to unveil a new payment platform, IRecharge.
- Temidayo, Emmanuel Moses (2019-08-19). "The best online platforms to purchase electricity units in Nigeria". Dignited. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- "iRecharge Unveils Payment Solutions for Utility Consumers – THISDAYLIVE". www.thisdaylive.com. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- Daniels, Ajiri (2021-10-31). "iRecharge Launches Payment Solutions". The Sun Nigeria. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- Wamangu, Peris (2021-07-15). "How to recharge prepaid electricity meter online?". Legit.ng - Nigeria news. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- "Eko Disco unveils Irecharge to erase electricity payment". The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News. 2022-06-26. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- "iRecharge Is Giving Permanent Bank Account Numbers to Every Meter and Decoder in Nigeria". TechCabal. 2022-03-18. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- Isidore, Clinton (2022-06-24). "EKEDC unveils new bill payment platform, IRecharge". Pulse Nigeria. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- "Get Permanent Bank Account Numbers for Electricity and Cable TV with iRecharge". TechCabal. 2022-04-08. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- "Eko DisCo partners firm to unveil new payment platform". Punch Newspapers. 2022-06-28. Retrieved 2022-08-06.